Jeffery B. Stalder
Jeffery B. Stalder was born and raised in Denver, Colorado. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Stanford University in 1971, he attended the University of Colorado School of Law where he received his J.D. in 1974. While at CU, Jeff served as the President of the Student Bar Association.
Jeff began his practice of law with brief tenure at the firm of Wood, Ris and Hames before moving to Hall & Evans in 1977. Jeff spent twenty-six years with Hall & Evans, serving as co-chairman and chairman of the Construction Department for most of his professional career. Jeff joined Fowler, Schimberg, Flanagan & McLetchie in 2005.
Throughout his career Jeff has enjoyed many notable successes in the courtroom and at the arbitration table. In 1999, Jeff won the largest plaintiff’s verdict in the fifty year history of Hall & Evans. During a single three year period he won three multi-million dollar construction case judgments by verdict. Jeff continues to hold a number of trial records for that firm. Unlike many lawyers, Jeff thrives in a trial or arbitration setting, having tried over one hundred cases by jury trials, bench trials and arbitrations.
Avid golfer, skier, scuba diver and generally enjoys all outdoor activities with his wife and two children.
- General trial and commercial litigation
- Construction and construction litigation
- Insurance bad faith
- Tried over 100 cases and arbitrations
- University of Colorado, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1974
- Stanford University, Bachelor of Arts – Political Science, 1971
- State of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- American Bar Association
- Associated General Contractors
- Professionals for Colorado Contractor’s Council
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Martindale-Hubbel Rating – AV Preeminent
- Multiple $1M+ plaintiff’s verdicts
- Past President of Professionals for Colorado Contractor’s Council
- Past President of the Student Bar Association at the University of Colorado, School of Law
- Colorado Super Lawyer