Eden R. Rolland
Eden Rolland joined Fowler | Schimberg | Flanagan | McLetchie P.C. in 2016. Her practice includes general civil litigation with a focus on governmental entity, personal injury, employment, and insurance defense.
Eden received her law degree from the University of Colorado in 2015. During law school, she gained experience at the U.S. House of Representatives’ Office of Legislative Counsel in Washington, D.C., as an extern at the Colorado Office of Administrative Courts and the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado, and as the Law School’s co-senator in University student government. After law school, Eden participated in a fellowship program in the Claims Litigation Unit of the Denver City Attorney’s Office.
Prior to earning her law degree, Eden began her career in Arizona state government, where she held a number of non-partisan staff positions at the Arizona House of Representatives, the Arizona State Senate, and the Arizona Healthcare Cost Containment System (“AHCCCS”), an executive agency.
Eden was born and raised in Arizona. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, summa cum laude, from Arizona State University. In her spare time, Eden enjoys hiking and being outdoors, music, dance, and spending time with family and friends.
Eden is a member of the American, Colorado, and Denver Bar Associations, the Colorado Women’s Bar Association, and the Colorado Defense Lawyer’s Association.
- General litigation with a focus on governmental entity and insurance matters
- University of Colorado Law School ♦ Boulder, Colorado
- 2015 J.D., Certificate in Health Law and Policy
- Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College ♦ Tempe, Arizona
- 2003 B.A. Political Science, summa cum laude, Certificate in International Studies
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit